Remember the Strotra has to Spoken loudly to have the effect and Mantra repeated inside your mind
to be really effective. Loud repetition also is good but the best one is in mind.
For starters of Gayatri mantra repeat it loudly but then the practice becomes strong you can repeat it in the mind..
1) SURYA CHALISA (The SUN 40 Lines of prayer )
Surya Chalisa (40 Lines ) when chanted with full voice produces lot of energy in your body.
I have tested it many a times and well if you suffer from inferiority complex to Weak will power then chant this Surya (SUN God )
Chalisa every day for one month around 10 time and see the magic in your body and your will power.
This has been tested by me and works ..You just need to do it and then the Chalisa itself says what will happen in your body when you chant it
For all the Atheists and nonbeliever have the courage to Chant it every day 10 time with Loud Voice and see how much your energy level changes
and how much more confident you will feel
2) Aditya Hrudayam – Powerful Mantra from Ramayana –English Subtitles
The best one is which was taught to lord Ram by Agyasta Muni (Saint ) when Lord Ram was tired in the battle.
he Told him to chant this stotra 3 times to revive his energy and kill the demon King Ravana
Test it.I have tested it and it works..The only things is you need to chant it Loudly and then see the magic of it..
Do it every day and you will see your health and outlook towards the life change..Remember you need to chant it
Aditya Hrudayam – Powerful Mantra from Ramayana –English Subtitles
REMEMBER –LOUD VOICE..for more power chant it Loudly…
3 ) Now the best one is the Gayatri mantra .
The mantra every one should Chant it every day..Again for Sun God..
This mantra chanted every day can give you every thing you want in life
Intelligence,Youthful appearance,Confidence,Luck,Wipe out your karmas, Money etc..
Remember when you chant it every day..Your intelligence increases and with a Good mind you get every thing in life
Then you also get Supernatural Powers also..Test it ..I have tested it some what..It is power is just mind boggling when chanted every day
When chanted for few month every day approx. 1000 times every day..Your life will change totally .Test it.This is the Power of Vedas..
Gayatri Mantra is India .All the wisdom of India is Hidden in this mantra.Chant it every day and you will see that your body becomes your book
It is very useful for the students of Hatha Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Bhakti Yoga and Raja Yoga. There is no other effective method for the control of the mind. Some of the students who claim that they belong to Jnana Yoga, neglect such important exercises since they are described under Hatha Yogic portions. Sri Ramana Maharshi the famous Jnani of Tiruvannamalai, was doing this exercise. You could have seen it clearly if you had been to his Ashram for his Darshan. While seated on his sofa in his room, he used to gaze on the walls. When he sat on the veranda in an easy-chair, he steadily looked at the distant hills or at the sky. This enabled him to keep up a balanced state of mind. Nothing could distract his mind. He was very calm and cool always. He was not at all distracted by any one even though his Bhaktas might be talking and singing by his side.
(1) Keep the picture of Lord Krishna, Rama, Narayana or Devi in front of you. Look at it steadily without winking. Gaze at the head; then at the body; then at the legs. Repeat the same process again and again. When your mind calms down look at a particular place only. Be steady till tears begin to flow. Then close the eyes and mentally visualise the picture.
(2) Gaze on a black dot on a white wall or draw a black mark on a piece of white paper and hang it on the wall in front of you.
(3) Draw the picture Om (!) on a piece of paper and have it before your seat. Do Trataka on it.
(4) Lie down on an open terrace and gaze at a particular bright star or on the full moon. After some time, you will see different colours of lights. Again some time later, you will see only a particular colour throughout, and all other surrounding stars will disappear. When you gaze at the moon, you will see only a bright moon on a black background. At times you will see a huge mass of light all around you. When gazing becomes more intense, you can also see two or three moons of the same size and at times you cannot see any moon at all even though your eyes may be wide open.
(5) Select at random any place in the open sky in the morning or evening hours and gaze at it steadily. You will get new inspirations.
(6) Look at a mirror and gaze at the pupil of your eye.
(7) Some people do Trataka at the space between the two eyebrows or at the tip of the nose. Even during walking, some persons do Trataka at the tip of the nose.
(8) Advanced students can do Trataka at the inner Chakras, (Padmas). Muladhara, Anahata, Ajna and Sahasrara are the important centres for Trataka.
(9) Keep a ghee-lamp before you and gaze at the flames. Some astral entities give Darshan through the flames.
(10) Very few Yogins do Trataka on the sun. It requires the help of an experienced man by their side. They begin to gaze on the rising sun and after gradual practice they do Trataka on the sun even in the midday. They get some special Siddhis (psychic powers) by this practice. All are not fit for this Sadhana. All the first 9 exercises will suit everyone and they are harmless. The last one, sun-gazing should not be attempted until you get the help of an experienced man